Hero? I've Long Stopped Being One - Translation Announcement

Hi everyone!

miriga here! I've decided to start translating HILSBO. I've never translated a novel before, but I'm super sad that Snowy Codex isn't translating this novel anymore, so I've decided to give it a shot. I don't know Chinese, so my method is just going to be running the raws through Google Translate and then editing. I'm always open to constructive criticism, but please be kind. :)

I'm going to be picking up where Snowy Codex left off, i.e. at the beginning to Volume 2. If you want to read Volume 1, Snowy Codex's translation is available here. Raws for the novel are available here.

I aim to maintain the story and feel of the novel while making it sound more or less natural in English, so while it won't be perfectly literal, I hope to stick closely to the author's intended impact. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.

-miriga <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hero? I've Long Stopped Being One - Volume 2 Chapter 8

Hero? I've Long Stopped Being One - Volume 2 Chapter 3

Hero? I've Long Stopped Being One - Volume 2 Chapter 1